Friday, November 2, 2012

Sebastian Has Done It Again!!!

November 2, 2012


Hi All!!!

Good Morning, I hope you all are in Amazing spirits!! I AM! I am so excited because today I went to the place where I get all of my professional products and tools for work and I saw THIS...


YES!!!!! SEBASTIAN HAS RELEASED A SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER SYSTEM FOR TRILLIANCE and I am THRILLED!!!! About 3 almost 4 years ago, I had Sebastian on my back bar and I really like the Drench and the Penetrate and I was completely obsessed with the styling products but It was costing me more money than I was making back then so I had to switch to a line that was not as expensive but not compromise the integrity of my clients hair and that is how I ended up using Joico, which I still love. I was using their color line anyway and I used to have this thing about all my products being by the same line.

Back to TRILLIANCE!!
I could not wait to get to work to use it because before i got out of the store, i had it made up in my mind that if this product was as amazing as I was expecting it to be, Sebastian and I would be picking up where we left off! And that is exactly happened!! It's actually EXCEEDED my expectations!!

I like to try new products out on clients who have colour-treated, virgin hair extensions with a little leave out because it allows me to see what the product does to two sometimes even THREE different types of hair at the same time! And Im here to tell you, the label doesnt lie, it is indeed formulated for all hair types. After shampooing, the hair was nice and clean and it wasnt yet, soft which is what I look for in a shampoo because that indicates to me that the shampoo is depositing something onto the hair's shaft but after I conditioned and let the conditioner process for about 3 minutes. I coul, without a doubt, see and feel a difference. The hair had a luster that I usually don't get until I use the Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner or the Hair Food by AG Hair Cosmetics. Plus it smells AMAZING!! IM SOLD!!

Im not wasteful so I will wait until I run out of my Joico but now I AM SOOO EXCITED about Reintroducing the Sebastian Product line back onto my back bar!

xOXo
Your happy sTYLIST



No comments:

Post a Comment